APPOINTMENT OF NEW CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
On November 6, 2013, New Residential’s Board of Directors appointed Michael Nierenberg as Chief Executive Officer and President and Susan Givens as Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, effective as of November 13, 2013.
- Chief Executive Officer – Michael Nierenberg
- Mr. Nierenberg joins New Residential with over 25 years of experience in the mortgage and banking industry. Most recently, he served as managing director and head of Global Mortgages and Securitized Products at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Prior to joining Bank of America, Mr. Nierenberg was the head of Global Securitized Products and a member of the management committee at JP Morgan and held a range of senior leadership positions during the twenty-plus years he spent with Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers.
- Chief Financial Officer – Susan Givens
- Ms. Givens joins New Residential with over 14 years of finance, banking and capital markets experience. Most recently, Ms. Givens served as a Managing Director in Fortress’s Private Equity group, where she was responsible for capital markets. Prior to joining Fortress 7 years ago, Ms. Givens worked for the private equity team at Seaport Capital and on the investment banking team at Deutsche Bank.
For additional information that management believes to be useful for investors, please refer to the presentation posted on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.newresi.com. For consolidated investment portfolio information, please refer to the Company’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q , which will be available on the Company’s website, www.newresi.com.CONFERENCE CALL The Company’s management will host a conference call on Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 10:00 A.M. Eastern Time. A copy of the earnings release will be posted to the Investor Relations section of New Residential’s website, www.newresi.com. All interested parties are welcome to participate on the live call. The conference call may be accessed by dialing 1-866-393-1506 (from within the U.S.) or 1-706-634-0623 (from outside of the U.S.) ten minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call; please reference “New Residential Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Call.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts