HORSHAM, Pa., Nov. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Toll Brothers, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE:TOL), announced today that it is commencing a public offering (the "Offering") of 6,250,000 shares of its common stock, par value $0.01 per share. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 937,500 shares from the Company.
The Company expects to use the net proceeds from the Offering to finance in part its proposed acquisition of Shapell Industries, Inc. ("Shapell").
Citigroup, Deutsche Bank Securities, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, and RBS are acting as Joint Book-Running Managers in the Offering.The Offering is being made pursuant to a prospectus supplement and an accompanying prospectus filed as part of an effective shelf registration statement filed by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on Form S-3. You may obtain a copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement, the accompanying prospectus and the final prospectus supplement, when available, for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov . Alternatively, the Company, any underwriter or any dealer participating in the Offering will arrange to send you any of those documents upon request by contacting Citigroup Global Markets Inc. c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, Telephone: (800) 831-9146, Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. toll free at 1-800-503-4611, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. toll free at 1-800-685-4786, or RBS Securities Inc. at 1-866-884-2071. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV