- Non-GAAP revenue (including MakerBot from August 15 th) of $126.1 million for the third quarter of 2013 represents a 39% increase over the $90.9 million Stratasys and Objet pro forma combined revenue for the same period last year. GAAP revenue (including MakerBot) for the third quarter of 2013 was $125.6 million.
- Non-GAAP revenue (excluding MakerBot) increased organically by 26% for the third quarter over last year’s Stratasys and Objet pro forma combined revenue.
- Non-GAAP revenue from MakerBot was $11.6 million for the third quarter representing the period following the transaction’s close on August 15, 2013. GAAP revenue contribution from MakerBot for the third quarter was $11.4 million.
- Non-GAAP net income (including MakerBot) was $20.0 million for the third quarter, or $0.45 per diluted share, compared to Stratasys and Objet pro forma combined $16.6 million, or $0.41 per diluted share, reported for the same period last year.
- GAAP net income (including MakerBot) for the third quarter was a loss of $6.6 million, or ($0.16) per share, versus a Stratasys and Objet pro forma loss of $2.8 million, or ($0.07) per share, for the same period last year.
- The company invested a net amount of $12.0 million in R&D during the third quarter, representing 9.5% of net sales.
- Cash, investments and bank deposits balance at the end of the third quarter was $616.5 million, or $12.65 per share.
- On a combined pro forma basis, including MakerBot, the company has shipped a cumulative 64,855 systems worldwide as of September 30, 2013.
Stratasys Reports Record Financial Results For The Third Quarter Of 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.