- Geo-Location Targeting: Marketers can target mobile app users based on their GPS location and proximity to a point-of-interest such as a retail store, sporting event or concert venue to offer more personalized user experiences and deliver more effective in-app marketing campaigns.
- App Analytics: A new, app-centric user interface provides key performance indicators and data visualizations with insights about user engagement, retention, and monetization. With new app reports for cohort, pathing, and geo-location analysis, marketers can understand how frequently people use their app, what paths they take, and where they are using the app.
- App Optimization: Support for A/B testing capabilities allows mobile marketers to define and better identify audiences by using mobile-specific criteria such as device type, operating system, and app analytics via integrated workflows in the new user interface.
- Broad Platform Support: For app analytics, Adobe Mobile services supports native apps across iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, BlackBerry 10, Windows 8 and Mac OS X as well as hybrid apps created with Adobe PhoneGap and HTML5. Mobile marketers can also use the service across digital magazine, newspaper and corporate publications apps created with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite that have been downloaded more than 100 million to date.
- Ease of Deployment: A new mobile app SDK that supports capabilities for Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe AudienceManager allows customers to implement the new service in record time and without the need for deep knowledge in analytics.
- Data Privacy: App publishers can easily manage opt-in or opt-out functionality to enable compliance with data collection and privacy laws for specific countries including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). In addition, Adobe Mobile services customers own their data - not Adobe.
Adobe Launches Mobile Services For Adobe Marketing Cloud
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.