- Grew Core Funds from Operations ("Core FFO") to $0.17 per diluted share, an improvement of $0.06 per share compared to the third quarter of 2012.
- Increased total portfolio leased percentage to 96.0% as of September 30, 2013 from 95.5% as of June 30, 2013.
- Executed 13 leases, representing approximately 1.2 million square feet.
- Acquired two fully-leased properties encompassing approximately 383,600 square feet for approximately $60.3 million.
- Completed $1.37 billion of unsecured financings, including an expanded $850 million revolving credit facility, as well as new and replacement term loan financings of $520 million.
Chambers Street – Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts