Apollo Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: APOL) announced the Company will participate at the J.P. Morgan Ultimate Services Investor Conference. The conference will be held Wednesday, November 13, 2013, at the Westin Grand Central in New York City.
Apollo Group’s presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 8:30 a.m. ET. The presentation will be webcast live and archived on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.apollo.edu.
About Apollo Group, Inc.
Apollo Group, Inc. is one of the world’s largest private education providers and has been in the education business since 1973. Through its subsidiaries: University of Phoenix, Apollo Global, Institute for Professional Development, Western International University and College for Financial Planning, Apollo Group offers innovative and distinctive educational programs and services, online and on-campus, at the undergraduate, masters and doctoral levels. Its educational programs and services are offered throughout the United States and in Latin America and Europe, as well as online throughout the world.For more information about Apollo Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, call (800) 990-APOL or visit the Company’s website at www.apollo.edu.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV