This is the one you want to avoid at all costs! I saw a lot of these back in 2000. I also saw it in Apple (AAPL) back in fall of 2012. A decent technician gets out of the way of these types of trends. Stubborn fundamentalists hang in there insisting that the market has it wrong.
That is why I like to combine fundamental with technical. It gives me more evidence to consider.
I am a very, very demanding investor. I must have performance numbers on a stock that show me that it is far superior to the rest of the market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV