2. Includes the early exchange premium of $30.00 principal amount of New Notes of the relevant series in respect of each $1,000 principal amount of Old Notes tendered at or prior to the Early Participation Date (as defined below) and accepted for exchange.3. Sum of the applicable amount of cash payable and the applicable hypothetical principal amount of New Notes in respect of each $1,000 principal amount of Old Notes accepted for exchange.
Wells Fargo & Company Commences Any And All Exchange Offers For Certain Outstanding Subordinated Notes From Eligible Holders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.