SCHAUMBURG, Ill., Nov. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:SGNT) today announced the launch of Levetiracetam Injection, the generic form of the antiepileptic Keppra®, in a preservative-free glass vial. According to IMS, for the 12 months ending September 2013, the US market for Levetiracetam Injection approximated $47 million. As with all products in Sagent's portfolio, Levetiracetam features Sagent's PreventIV Measures SM packaging and labeling, designed to help reduce medication errors.
About Levetiracetam Injection
Levetiracetam Injection is indicated in adult patients (≥16 years of age), as adjunctive therapy, when oral administration is temporarily not feasible for treatment of the following: partial onset seizures, myoclonic seizures in those with juvenile myoclonic epilepsy, or primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures in those with idiopathic generalized epilepsy.The package insert, available at www.SagentPharma.com , contains the indications, complete side effect profile and prescribing information. About Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing, sourcing and marketing pharmaceutical products, with a specific emphasis on injectables. Sagent has created a unique global network of resources, comprising rapid development capabilities, sophisticated manufacturing and innovative drug delivery technologies, resulting in an extensive and rapidly expanding pharmaceutical product portfolio that fulfills the evolving needs of patients.
CONTACT: INVESTOR CONTACT: Jonathon Singer, Sagent 847-908-1605 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV