- Consolidated revenue was $108.0 million a decrease of 4% from $112.3 million last year.
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing operations (see table titled “Reconciliation of Non-GAAP Financial Measures”) increased to $2.9 million, or 2.7% of revenue, from $1.0 million, or 0.9% of revenue, in the prior year quarter.
- Income from continuing operations before income taxes was $0.8 million, compared with a loss from continuing operations of $2.0 million, in the prior year quarter.
- Income from continuing operations was $1.5 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, compared with $0.7 million, or $0.02 per diluted share, in the prior year.
- Cash flow from operations was $7.2 million. At the end of the quarter, the Company had $32.5 million in cash and cash equivalents, $0.3 million of debt and $26.6 million of availability under its credit facility.
Cross Country Healthcare Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.