- Fiscal 2013 consolidated net income, excluding net unrealized margins and a gain on sale, was $232.6 million, or $2.53 per diluted share, compared with consolidated net income of $211.4 million, or $2.31 per diluted share in the prior year, excluding net unrealized margins and the net positive impact of several one-time items, including a gain on sale.
- Fiscal 2013 net income includes a net gain on the sale of the Georgia assets of $5.3 million, or $0.06 per diluted share. Fiscal 2012 net income included a net gain on the sale of the Missouri, Illinois and Iowa assets of $6.3 million, or $0.07 per diluted share and the net positive impact of several one-time items totaling $4.0 million, or $0.04 per diluted share.
- Fiscal 2013 net income was $243.2 million, or $2.64 per diluted share, after including noncash, unrealized net gains of $5.3 million, or $0.05 per diluted share and the gain on sale. Net income was $216.7 million, or $2.37 per diluted share in the prior year, after including unrealized net losses of $5.0 million or $(0.05) per diluted share and the net positive impact of several one-time items, including the gain on sale.
- Atmos Energy expects fiscal 2014 earnings to be in the range of $2.66 to $2.76 per diluted share, excluding net unrealized margins.
- The company’s Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of 37 cents per common share. The indicated annual dividend for fiscal 2014 is $1.48, which represents a 5.7 percent increase.
Atmos Energy Corporation Reports Earnings For Fiscal 2013 And Initiates Fiscal 2014 Guidance; Raises Dividend 5.7 Percent
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts