Trinity Appoints New Member To Board Of Directors
About Trinity Place Holdings, Inc.
Trinity currently has significant real estate holdings in six states, including New York and New Jersey, and a variety of consumer-sector intellectual property rights. Trinity’s assets include real estate holdings in markets such as Westbury, New York, Paramus and Secaucus, New Jersey, West Palm Beach, Florida, and “Trinity Place,” one of lower Manhattan’s premier development sites. In addition, Trinity has other assets such as intellectual property – including rights related to the Filene's Basement trademark. It is currently traded OTC under the symbol TPHS. Its current assets are the legacy of certain Syms Corp. and Filene’s Basement holdings as a result of those companies having emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy under a plan of reorganization in September 2012.
Forward Looking Statements
Certain statements contained in this press release are “forward-looking”
statements involving risks and uncertainties that may cause actual
future events or results to differ materially from those described in
the forward-looking statements. Words such as “expects,” “intends,”
“anticipates,” “should,” “believes,” “will,” “plans,” “estimates,”
“may,” variations of such words and similar expressions, are intended to
identify such forward-looking statements. The company disclaims any
intention or obligation to revise any forward-looking statements whether
as a result of new information, future developments, or otherwise.
Additional information concerning factors that could cause actual future
events and results to differ materially from those described in the
forward-looking statements is contained from time to time in documents
filed by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV