HAMILTON, Bermuda, Nov. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Maiden Holdings, Ltd. (Nasdaq:MHLD) today announced that its Board of Directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.11 per share of common stock, an increase of $0.02 per share or 22% from the previous rate. The dividend will be payable on January 15, 2014 to shareholders of record as of January 2, 2014.
Additionally, Maiden's Board of Directors approved a cash dividend on its Series A 8.25% Non-Cumulative Preference Shares of $0.515625 per Preference Share. The dividend will be payable on December 16, 2013 to shareholders of record as of December 1, 2013.
Maiden's Board of Directors also approved a cash dividend on its Series B 7.25% Mandatory Convertible Preference Shares of $0.7451389 per Preference Share. The dividend will be payable on December 16, 2013 to shareholders of record as of December 1, 2013.About Maiden Holdings, Ltd. Maiden Holdings, Ltd. is a Bermuda-based holding company formed in 2007. Through its subsidiaries, which are each A- rated (excellent) by A.M. Best, the Company is focused on providing non-catastrophic, customized reinsurance products and services to small and mid-size insurance companies in the United States and Europe. As of September 30, 2013, Maiden had $4.4 billion in assets and shareholders' equity of $973.5 million. The Maiden Holdings, Ltd. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5006
CONTACT: Noah Fields, Vice President, Investor Relations Maiden Holdings, Ltd. Phone: 441.298.4927 E-mail: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV