Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FET) (the “Company”), announced today that funds affiliated with SCF Partners (the “Selling Stockholders") have agreed to sell an aggregate of 6,000,000 shares of the Company’s common stock in an underwritten public offering. All net proceeds from the sale of the common stock will be received by the Selling Stockholders. The Company will not receive any of the proceeds from the sale.
J.P. Morgan is acting as the sole underwriter for the offering. J.P. Morgan may offer the shares of common stock from time to time for sale in one or more transactions on the New York Stock Exchange, in the over-the-counter market, through negotiated transactions or otherwise at market prices prevailing at the time of sale, at prices related to prevailing market prices or at negotiated prices.
The offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Copies of the prospectus relating to the shares, when available, may be obtained from:
|via Broadridge Financial Solutions|
|1155 Long Island Avenue|
|Edgewood, New York 11717|
|Telephone: (866) 803-9204|
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction. The offering may be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus, which is part of a shelf registration statement that became effective on September 20, 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV