- Net sales increased $8.1 million or 1.9% to $433.1 million in the third quarter of 2013 over the third quarter of 2012. Improvements in average unit price increased sales 5.7% during the quarter.
- Net income attributable to Masonite increased $13.5 million to $3.6 million, or $0.12 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2013 from a loss of $9.9 million, or $0.36 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA 1, excluding $2.0 million of one-time costs related to Masonite's registration and equity listing, increased $3.4 million or 13.6% to $28.4 million in the third quarter of 2013 over the third quarter of 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA Flow Through 2, a measure of the change in Adjusted EBITDA divided by the change in net sales, exceeded 40% in the third quarter of 2013, excluding one-time costs related to Masonite’s registration and equity listing.
- On September 9, 2013, the common shares of Masonite began trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "DOOR."
Masonite International Corporation Reports 2013 Third Quarter And Year To Date Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts