The board of directors of Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK) today declared a quarterly dividend of 58 cents per share on its common stock, payable on Dec. 10, 2013 to shareowners of record at the close of business on Nov. 18, 2013.
"The 12 percent dividend increase reflects our continued confidence in Rockwell Automation’s sustainable cash generation and commitment to appropriately return cash to shareowners," said Keith D. Nosbusch, chairman and chief executive officer. “With this increase, we have doubled our quarterly dividend in the past four years.”
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., Rockwell Automation employs about 22,000 people serving customers in more than 80 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV