SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Yelp, Inc. (NYSE: YELP), the company that connects consumers with great local businesses, today announced that management will be attending the following investor conferences. Webcasts of the presentations will be available on the company's investor relations website at http://www.yelp-ir.com under the Events and Presentations menu.
- Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. ET – RBC Technology, Internet, Media & Telecommunications Conference in New York, NY
- Wednesday, November 20, 2013 at 12:30 p.m. PT – UBS Global Technology Conference in Sausalito, CA
Yelp Inc. ( http://www.yelp.com) connects people with great local businesses. Yelp was founded in San Francisco in July 2004. Since then, Yelp communities have taken root in major metros across the U.S., Canada, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Austria, The Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Australia, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Singapore, Poland, Turkey, New Zealand, the Czech Republic and Brazil. Yelp had a monthly average of approximately 117 million unique visitors in the third quarter 2013*. By the end of the same quarter, Yelpers had written more than 47 million rich, local reviews, making Yelp the leading local guide for real word-of-mouth on everything from boutiques and mechanics to restaurants and dentists. Yelp's mobile applications were used on approximately 11.2 million unique mobile devices on a monthly average basis during the third quarter of 2013.*Source: Google Analytics
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV