AKRON, Ohio, Nov. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE) today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer Anthony J. Alexander will make a presentation to investors at the Edison Electric Institute Financial Conference on Tuesday, November 12, 2013. The presentation is scheduled to begin at approximately 10:30 a.m. EST.
A live webcast of the presentation and the company's slides associated with the event will be available on FirstEnergy's investor information website, www.firstenergycorp.com/ir, by clicking the Edison Electric Institute Financial Conference link. The company plans to post the slides to that website on the morning of Sunday, November 10, 2013.
The webcast and presentation will also be archived on the website.
FirstEnergy is a diversified energy company dedicated to safety, reliability and operational excellence. Its 10 electric distribution companies form one of the nation's largest investor-owned electric systems, serving customers in
New York. Its generation subsidiaries currently control more than 18,000 megawatts of capacity from a diversified mix of scrubbed coal, non-emitting nuclear, natural gas, hydro, pumped-storage hydro and other renewables. Follow FirstEnergy on Twitter
SOURCE FirstEnergy Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV