MANCHESTER, N.H., Nov. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FairPoint Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: FRP), a leading provider of advanced data, voice and video technologies in 17 states, announced that Chris Alberding, vice president of product management, spoke at the AGL Boston Conference, at the Marriott Hotel in Newton, Mass. on Tuesday, November 5.
Alberding was a featured speaker in the panel presentation and discussion on "Vertical Markets: A Look at Small Cell Case Studies."
AGL Media Group, which organizes the conference, is an independent voice reporting on significant news, trends and information across the telecommunications industry. Creative ideas, exchanged with all of the disciplines throughout the industry, have always been an important factor in driving technology and network deployments. The goal of AGL Media Group is to further that dialogue by offering relevant content about wireless development and economic growth.
Using case studies and analysis, the panel examined niche markets where small cell technology will thrive. Businesses are rife with possibilities for wireless, whether it is connecting smart phones indoors, accessing electronic records in the enterprise world, bringing smaller cells – whether DAS, Wi-Fi or small cell – to campuses and stadiums, or building out rural markets – the task is challenging and a high-profile venture.Other panel members included Ken Wedholm of STEALTH, Jack Smith of AT&T and Greg Najjar of Sprint. Russell Fox, an attorney with Mintz Levin, served as moderator. Alberding shared highlights of FairPoint's project for CoverageCo in making cell service available across more than 200 miles of roadway in rural Vermont. CoverageCo turned to FairPoint based on the breadth and depth of its network in northern New England, and its ability to deliver business-class Internet service, a requirement to meet CoverageCo's small cell backhaul needs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV