Qlik Technologies Inc. ("QlikTech") (Nasdaq: QLIK), a leader in Business Discovery—user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), today announced its participation at the following upcoming conferences in November. The presentations will be webcast live, and an archive of the presentations will be available for a limited time under the “Events & Presentations” section on the company’s investor relations website ( http://investor.qlikview.com/).
- The RBC Capital Markets Technology, Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference in New York City on November 13, 2013 at for 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- The Goldman Sachs US Emerging/SMID Cap Growth Conference in New York City on November 14, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time
- The UBS Global Technology Conference in Sausalito, CA on November 21, 2013 at 12:30 p.m. Pacific Time
QlikTech (NASDAQ: QLIK) reveals meaning in data so people can act on it. The QlikView Business Discovery software platform and Qlik Customer Success Framework provide the people, technology and services to help organizations progressively optimize how they use data as a strategic resource. QlikView uses Natural Analytics TM to support the way our human curiosity naturally searches and processes information, revealing insights and enabling decisions in the process. From small businesses to the largest global enterprises, QlikView gives users the immediate insights they need and IT professionals the enterprise manageability and governance they require. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, QlikTech has offices around the world serving approximately 30,000 customers in over 100 countries.
Qlik™, QlikView™, QlikTech™, Data Dialogs™, Natural Analytics™, Qlik Customer Success Framework™ and the QlikTech logo are trademarks of QlikTech International AB which have been registered in multiple countries. Other marks and logos mentioned are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts