WASHINGTON, Nov. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cogent Communications Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CCOI), one of the largest Internet service providers in the world, today announced that Dave Schaeffer, Cogent's chief executive officer, will present at the following conferences:
The Wells Fargo Securities Technology, Media & Telecom Conference is being held at The Waldorf Astoria in New York, NY. Dave Schaeffer will be presenting on Tuesday, November 12th at 8:45 a.m. EST.
The Goldman Sachs US Emerging Growth Conference is being held at the New York Marriot Marquis in New York, NY. Dave Schaeffer will be presenting on Thursday, November 14th at 3:20 p.m. EST.
The Barclays Select Series 2013: Select Growth Conference is being held at Barclays in New York, NY. Dave Schaeffer will be presenting on Monday, November 18th at 3:25 p.m. EST.
Investors and other interested parties may access a live audio webcast of the conference presentations by going to the "Events" section of Cogent's website at www.cogentco.com/events. A replay of the webcasts will be available on Cogent's website for 90 days following the presentations.
About Cogent CommunicationsCogent Communications (NASDAQ: CCOI) is a multinational, Tier 1 facilities-based ISP, consistently ranked as one of the top five Internet backbone networks in the world. Cogent specializes in providing businesses with high speed Internet access, Ethernet transport and colocation services. Cogent's facilities-based, all-optical IP network provides services in over 180 markets globally.Since its inception, Cogent has unleashed the benefits of IP technology, building one of the largest and highest capacity IP networks in the world. This network enables Cogent to offer large bandwidth connections at highly competitive prices. Cogent also offers superior customer support by virtue of its end-to-end control of service delivery and network monitoring.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV