ITASCA, Ill., Nov. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. today announced the acquisition of Employee Benefits Analysis Corporation in Addison, Texas. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Established in 1995, Employee Benefits Analysis Corporation (EBAC) is an employee benefit brokerage firm that offers a wide range of group employee benefit products and consulting services. They specialize in complex self-funded and fully insured designed benefit plans, merger and acquisition implementations, and the administration of comprehensive employee benefit programs including retirement plans, online enrollment systems, wellness programs and cafeteria plans for their clients throughout the United States. Kevin Towery and his associates will continue to operate from their current location under the direction of John Neumaier, leader of Gallagher's south central employee benefits consulting and brokerage operations.
"EBAC is well regarded for their depth of experience and their focus on strong client relationships and high quality service," stated J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "Their team-based sales and service culture and their Dallas/Fort Worth area location will be a wonderful complement to our south central employee benefit brokerage operations. We are pleased to welcome Kevin and his team to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 20 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 140 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.CONTACT: Marsha J. Akin Director - Investor Relations630-285-3501/ firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV