CNP Assurances: Meeting Of The Board Of Directors On 6 November 2013
PARIS, November 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
At its meeting today, the Board of Directors of CNP Assurances  discussed the talks with BPCE concerning the distribution agreements.
CNP Assurances restates that one of its strategic priorities is to develop and enhance its solutions for strengthening its leading partnerships.
As part of this process, the Board, which was informed of BPCE's strategic choices, expects the talks with BPCE to be conducted with a view to defining, as from 1 January 2016, a fresh partnership model in personal insurance, based on existing and new business and covering all of the related financial, technical, operational and commercial aspects. To this end, the company will examine the possible cooperation configurations in a commitment to preserving the overall balance of a partnership agreement between the two groups, protecting the interests of policyholders and employees, protecting CNP Assurances's corporate interests and creating value for all of its shareholders.About CNP Assurances CNP Assurances is France's leading personal insurer, with net profit of €951 million in 2012. The Group also has operations in other European countries and in Latin America, with a significant presence in Brazil. It has 23 million savings and personal risk policyholders worldwide and 17 million insureds under term creditor insurance contracts. CNP Assurances's business is to promote confidence in the future by offering products that protect against the risks of everyday life. The Group designs and manages life insurance, pension, term creditor insurance and personal risk insurance products. The products are distributed by partners that have a strong market presence.
- In France, CNP Assurances distributes its individual insurance products through La Banque Postale and the Caisses d'Epargne, as well as through its own CNP Trésor network.
- In group insurance, CNP Assurances and its international subsidiaries design term creditor insurance products for a large number of financial institutions. They also craft tailor-made pension and employee benefits contracts for local authorities, companies and mutual insurance partners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV