- Make a list and pack as much as possible the night before the game.
- Keep the menu simple and pack prepared foods in disposable containers or freezer bags.
- Ice down the beverages just before you hit the road.
- Line your portable grill with aluminum foil for easy clean-up and disposal of used charcoal.
- Boil your sausage in beer for 2-3 minutes before grilling for added flavor.
- When the grill is ready, bring the smoke by piling on multiple varieties of delicious Eckrich Smoked Sausage.
- Avoid pressing down on your sausage while grilling to retain flavorful natural juices.
- Keep your grill closed as much as possible to trap the vapors that instill better flavor.
- Remember all the extras – mustard, sauerkraut, BBQ sauce – to score extra points with your friends.
- Bring enough food for everyone. It's better to have food to bring home than run out when you're there!
Tailgate Like A Champ: Eckrich Offers Tips And Recipes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts