North Versailles 18 Theatre Offers Lowest Movie Prices In Pittsburgh
KNOXVILLE, Tenn., Nov. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Phoenix Big Cinemas announced a dramatic change in the ticket pricing for North Versailles Stadium 18 theatre in North Versailles, PA.
As of Friday, November 8th, North Versailles Stadium 18 theatre admission prices for new Hollywood movies will be $6.00 for adults and $4.00 for children (12 & under) and seniors (62+). The cinema will also offer "Bargain Tuesday" in which all tickets are just $4.00. Guests interested in seeing a movie in Digital RealD 3D can upgrade for just $3. The price change will make North Versailles Stadium 18 Theatre the lowest priced first-run cinema in the market.
"We want everyone to see Hollywood movies the way they were intended: on the big screen, with an audience and now at incredibly low prices at North Versailles" said Karen Lane, V.P. of Marketing for Phoenix Big Cinemas.
Guests can take advantage of the new pricing with the opening of "Thor: The Dark World" on Friday. This much anticipated sequel to Marvel's 2011 "Thor" will be offered in both Digital 3D and 2D formats. Guests seeing the 3D version will also get an extended sneak peak of the 2014 release "Captain America: The Winter Soldier." Also opening on Friday is the romantic comedy "About Time." In the coming weeks, the cinema will open "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire," Disney's "Frozen," and the 2nd film in The Hobbit series, "The Desolation of Smaug." Advance tickets can now be purchased for "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" and the Hunger Games Double Feature on November 21 for "The Hunger Games" and "Catching Fire."North Versailles Stadium 18 underwent a number of upgrades in the past year to become a state-of-the-art cinema. The theatre has over 3000 seats and the latest cinema technology including all digital projection, digital surround sound and Digital Real D 3D.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV