All Aboard The Polar Express™!
WILLIAMS, Ariz., Nov. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Due to the strong demand for existing departures, the Grand Canyon Railway, which runs train experiences daily from Williams, Ariz. to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, has added Nov. 17, Nov. 22 and Dec. 1, 2013 to the schedule of the popular holiday train ride, The Polar Express ™.
Now through January, families can take advantage of additional dates and book reserved seats aboard The Polar Express ™, a holiday-themed excursion that follows the storyline of the children's book written by Chris Van Allsburg. Popular December dates are selling quickly, but with new trains added on Nov. 17, Nov. 22 and Dec. 1, 2013 at 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., families don't have to miss out on the magical train ride. Regularly scheduled trips from Williams to the North Pole are offered most nights from Nov. 8, 2013 to Jan. 4, 2014 at 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. for $23 for kids ages 2 to 15 and $37 for adults. Matinee tickets are also offered on select dates at 3:30 p.m. for $18 for children and $32 for adults. Christmas Eve Limited tickets are also available for December 24 for $69 for adults and $43 for children.
A family favorite, this popular one and a quarter hour trip travels through the starlit wilderness to the North Pole and features a special reading of The Polar Express while passengers enjoy hot chocolate and cookies. The North Pole twinkles with enhanced lighting and showcases storefronts, mailboxes and other structures to give Santa's village a permanent, three-dimensional look and feel.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV