RBC Bearings Incorporated (Nasdaq: ROLL), a leading international manufacturer of highly-engineered precision plain, roller and ball bearings for the industrial, defense and aerospace industries, today announced that it will present at the Goldman Sachs US Emerging / SMID Cap Growth Conference to be held on November 14, 2013, at the Marriott Marquis in New York, NY.
Dr. Michael J. Hartnett, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Daniel A. Bergeron, Director, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to present an overview of the Company and its strategies on Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 1:20 pm (ET). A copy of the presentation will be available on the Company’s website at www.rbcbearings.com on the day of the event.
About RBC Bearings
RBC Bearings Incorporated is an international manufacturer and marketer of highly-engineered precision bearings and components. Founded in 1919, the Company is primarily focused on producing highly technical or regulated bearing products requiring sophisticated design, testing, and manufacturing capabilities for the diversified industrial, aerospace and defense markets. Headquartered in Oxford, Connecticut, RBC Bearings currently employs approximately 2,233 people and operates 25 manufacturing facilities in four countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV