Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Thursday evening:
Halcon Resources (HK): "I'm tired of Halcon. They need to get it together and meet their production goals and they're not."
Sierra Wireless (SWIR): "I'm not crazy about them so I'm going to take a pass."Freeport-McMoRan (FCX): "I don't like Freeport. They're overvalued and there are others that are cheaper." Alliance Fiber Optic Products (AFOP): "If I want fiber optics, I'll buy Google (GOOG), which uses fiber optics." OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (OMED): "They've gotten too hot for this show." Humana (HUM): "Their quarter was beautiful. I want to buy it." Transocean (RIG): "They had good numbers but it's not my favorite, I like Schlumberger (SLB)." Home Depot (HD): "No reason to sell. I want to be a buyer. It's not expensive." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV