BOSTON, Nov. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV) announced that Thomas E. Faust Jr. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to speak at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Banking & Financial Services Conference on Wednesday, November 13 , 2013.
The presentation will begin at 08:50 a.m. EST and will include information about Eaton Vance's business strategy and recent performance including asset flows and assets under management. Those interested in listening to a live webcast of the presentation may do so by going to the Eaton Vance Corp. website at www.eatonvance.com prior to the start of the presentation.
Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV), based in Boston, is one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating back to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $273.1 billion in assets as of September 30, 2013, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment strategies and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of providing exemplary service and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. For more information about Eaton Vance, visit www.eatonvance.com.
SOURCE Eaton Vance Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV