The law firm of Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP announces that it is investigating potential federal securities claims against Amarin Corporation plc (“Amarin” or the “Company”) and certain of its officers and directors in connection with allegations that the Company made materially false and misleading statements regarding prospective FDA approval of the proposed “ANCHOR” indication for the Company’s Vascepa drug.
On October 16, 2013, the NASD halted trading in Amarin common stock while the FDA’s Endocrinologic and Metabolic Drugs Advisory Committee considered results of the ANCHOR study, which questioned the drug’s efficacy in treating severe cardiovascular events, and voted 9-2 to reject the New Drug Application for the ANCHOR indication of Vascepa.
On this news, and upon resumption of trading on October 17, 2013, Amarin common stock declined over 60% from $5.17 per share to $2.01 per share on heavy trading volume.
Wolf Haldenstein has represented individual and institutional investors for many years, serving as lead counsel in numerous cases in United States federal and state courts. Please visit the Wolf Haldenstein website ( http://www.whafh.com) for more information about the firm.Please contact us no later than January 3, 2014 if you own Amarin securities and wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests: Gregory M. Nespole, Esq.Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP270 Madison AvenueNew York, New York 10016 Phone Numbers:(800) 575-0735(212) 545-4657(917) 515-6161 Email: Classmember@whafh.com or email@example.com and please reference “Amarin Investigation.” Attorney Advertising
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV