New Lifetime High Reached: Omnicom Group (OMC)
- OMC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $105.4 million.
- OMC has traded 1.1 million shares today.
- OMC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in OMC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for OMC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on OMC: Omnicom Group Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides advertising, marketing, and corporate communications services in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia pacific. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.3%. OMC has a PE ratio of 18.6. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Omnicom Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for Omnicom Group has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Omnicom Group has a market cap of $17.8 billion and is part of the services sector and media industry. The stock has a beta of 1.38 and a short float of 3.1% with 4.88 days to cover. Shares are up 38.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Omnicom Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- OMC's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 6.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.5%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displaying stagnant earnings per share.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, OMC's share price has jumped by 42.16%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, OMC should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Media industry and the overall market, OMNICOM GROUP's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 105.46% to $293.40 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, OMNICOM GROUP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -8.12%.
- You can view the full Omnicom Group Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV