Cloud Technology Partners Launches Services To Further Accelerate Adoption Of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
BOSTON, Nov. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Three new service offerings from Cloud Technology Partners streamline enterprise AWS adoption: Application Migration to AWS, Application Development on AWS and Managed Services for AWS.
- Learn more about the new services at www.cloudtp.com/aws or visit Cloud Technology Partners at Booths 731 and 733 during AWS re:Invent.
Cloud Technology Partners™, the leader in transforming businesses with cloud solutions, today announced three new professional service offerings designed to streamline enterprise adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS). Cloud Technology Partners' AWS-specific services help companies migrate applications to AWS, develop applications on AWS and manage AWS production and dev/test environments.Application Migration to AWS From assessment to onboarding, Cloud Technology Partners' AWS migration services speed the movement of enterprise applications to AWS.
- Determine which applications and workloads work best on AWS, which can port easily and which migration approach is right for enterprise requirements based on business benefit and technical complexity
- Breadth analysis at the portfolio level, with depth analysis at the application level
- Best practices, methodologies, design patterns and code frameworks
- High-performance cloud-native application development, with full support for optimized cloud models
- Transformational managed services approach that helps application performance while optimizing spend on AWS
- DevOps transformation
- Continuous Delivery implementation
- Cloud Management Platforms for AWS deployments in multicloud environments
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV