ALLEGAN, Mich., Nov. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Perrigo Company (NYSE: PRGO;TASE) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, payable on December 17, 2013 to shareholders of record on November 29, 2013.
From its beginnings as a packager of generic home remedies in 1887, Perrigo Company, based in Allegan, Michigan, has grown to become a leading global healthcare supplier. The Company develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter ("OTC") and generic prescription ("Rx") pharmaceuticals, nutritional products and active pharmaceutical ingredients ("API") and is the world's largest manufacturer of OTC pharmaceutical products for the store brand market. Perrigo's mission is to offer uncompromised "quality, affordable healthcare products TM", and it does so across a wide variety of product categories primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, Mexico, Israel and Australia, as well as certain other markets throughout the world, including Canada, China and Latin America. Visit Perrigo on the Internet ( http://www.perrigo.com).
SOURCE Perrigo Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV