New travel resource launches with Norwegian Cruise Line as sponsor
MCLEAN, Va., Nov. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- USA TODAY Travel Media Group has announced the launch of Experience Caribbean, the fourth in a series of Experience Travel products designed to provide travel planning tools and information to help travelers make the most of their trip by giving them information personalized to fit their lifestyle. The site, found at ExperienceCaribbean.USATODAY.com, launches today with Norwegian Cruise Line as the sponsor.
Experience Caribbean offers everything a traveler needs to plan the perfect Caribbean experience. The site features "best of" recommendations and a Caribbean Destination Finder tool based on traveler types: Family, Luxury Lover, Romantic, Wallet Watcher, and Cruise.
" Experience Caribbean is a terrific addition to the Experience Travel series and offers everything you need to know when planning a trip to a Caribbean destination. USA TODAY has always been a leader in providing travelers with information and we're now providing more tools than ever to help travelers plan an ideal trip. We are proud to have Norwegian Cruise Line join us on another Experience product as our launch partner," said John Peters, president of the USA TODAY Travel Media Group.Experience Caribbean includes:
- An island selector – featuring Aruba, Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Mexico, Puerto Rico, St. Martin/Maarten, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- A "best of" the Caribbean feature including top five cruise ports and best driving sites.
- Caribbean cruise guide featuring eastern, western and southern Caribbean cruises.
- Videos, travel deals, and more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts