For the third year in a row, FIS™ (NYSE: FIS), the world’s largest provider of banking and payments technology, has achieved the No. 1 ranking on the FinTech 100, an annual listing of the top technology providers to the financial services industry compiled by American Banker, Bank Technology News and research firm IDC Financial Insights.
“The financial industry never stands still. To stay at the top, FIS must continually innovate and find new ways to drive improvements that support our clients’ success,” said Frank Martire, FIS chairman and CEO. “While we’re proud to achieve this ranking, we’re even more proud of what it represents – that a large number of financial services institutions rely on FIS to deliver the depth and breadth of solutions that address their business challenges and strategic goals.”
In an era of rapid technology and regulatory change, FIS continues to make investments that deliver true value to its more than 14,000 clients across the globe. From innovative mobile and payment offerings that enable real-time money movement and new customer service models, to investments in active analytics that personalize customer experiences in order to build deeper relationships and drive new profits for financial institutions, FIS continues to be a partner of choice for institutions of all sizes and geographic reach.
"The FinTech 100 ranking is the most comprehensive global ranking of technology providers to the financial services industry, and FIS has held the top spot now for three years running,” said Karen Massey, Senior Analyst, Banking, IDC Financial Insights. “FIS has in fact been among the top three for nine of the 10 years the FinTech 100 has existed, demonstrating leadership among this elite group of vendors by delivering effective, efficient, innovative solutions to the market."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV