NEW YORK, Nov. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading global communications consultancy Ketchum was honored for the fourth consecutive year as one of the Top Places to Work in PR at PR News' annual Platinum PR Awards luncheon. In addition, Ketchum received two honorable mentions in the categories of Branding and Wow! for its work in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton for its "Little Things Project" campaign.
In providing Ketchum with the honor, PR News noted Ketchum's proven track record of strong CSR work, writing: "Last year, colleagues dedicated nearly 1,000 hours to Ketchum's global pro bono partner 'Room to Read,' contributing more than $1.4 million in time over four years; in addition, Ketchum employees raised more than $20,000 in 2012 alone to help establish a library in Tanzania."
"I'd like to thank all of our people for creating a workplace that earns this honor," said Rob Flaherty, senior partner and chief executive officer. "I'm particularly inspired by how our colleagues have rallied around our pro bono work. To celebrate our firm's 90 th anniversary, they participated in 90 nonprofit brainstorms in 90 days. They've also passionately embraced our partnership with our pro-bono partner of five years, Room to Read."
Flaherty continued, "At times we refer to Ketchum as if it's one place and the culture is centrally driven, but of course it's not. The work we do at Ketchum and the environment we work in is primarily created by the people you work with every day. I'm proud to work with colleagues who embrace the challenges and the opportunities that come from working in such a dynamic industry, and it is because of our colleagues that Ketchum continues to be one of the best places to work."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV