HOUSTON, Nov. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Superior Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: SPN) announced today that it will host its first Analyst and Investor Day presentation in Houston, Texas on Monday, November 11, 2013. The presentation will begin at 2 p.m. Central Time and will conclude by approximately 6 p.m. The agenda includes presentations by management on Superior's strategies and core competencies as well as discussions regarding some of its key operating business units.
To listen to a live audio webcast and view accompanying presentation materials, please visit the Investor Relations section of Superior Energy's website at www.superiorenergy.com. A replay will be archived on the site shortly after the presentation concludes.
Attendance at the Analyst Day is directed to buy side and sell side analysts and portfolio managers. Anyone having questions on the event should contact Greg Rosenstein at 504-587-7374.
Superior Energy Services, Inc. serves the drilling, completion and production-related needs of oil and gas companies worldwide through its brand name drilling products and its integrated completion and well intervention services and tools, supported by an engineering staff who plan and design solutions for customers.FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Greg RosensteinEVP of Corporate Development(504) 587-7374 SOURCE Superior Energy Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV