Stock Comments / EPS Changes
AOL (AOL) raises estimates, price target at UBS. AOL lifted its numbers, UBS said. Driven by strong top-line growth and improving bottom-line. $48 price target and Buy rating.
JAZZ (JAZZ) raises estimates, price target at UBS. Estimates lifted across the board. Lower spend drove earnings upside, given the solid base business and expected business development. $110 price target and Buy rating.
Regeneron (REGN) lifts price target, estimates at UBS. Large upside in DME market and strong Eylea sales. $310 price target and Neutral rating.
Read: The Deal: European Stocks Edge Higher on Good Corporate News
SandRidge Energy (SD) lifts estimates, price target at UBS. Lower unit costs and higher than expected gas production. $6.50 price target and Neutral rating.
Tesla (TSLA) estimates, target reduced at Wedbush. Shares of TSLA now seen reaching $205, according to Wedbush. Estimates also cut, given the company's new guidance. Outperform rating.
To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV