Seattle Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ:SGEN) announced today that management will present at the following upcoming investor conferences. The presentations will be webcast live and available for replay from Seattle Genetics’ website at www.seattlegenetics.com in the Investors and News section.
Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference
Tuesday, November 12, 9:00 a.m. Mountain Time, Scottsdale, AZ
Jefferies 2013 Global Healthcare ConferenceWednesday, November 20, 9:20 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time, London, England About Seattle Genetics Seattle Genetics is a biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative antibody-based therapies for the treatment of cancer. Seattle Genetics is leading the field in developing antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs), a technology designed to harness the targeting ability of antibodies to deliver cell-killing agents directly to cancer cells. The company’s lead product, ADCETRIS® (brentuximab vedotin), is an ADC that, in collaboration with Millennium: the Takeda Oncology Company, has been approved for two indications in more than 35 countries, including the U.S., European Union and Canada. Additionally, ADCETRIS is being evaluated broadly in more than 20 ongoing clinical trials. Seattle Genetics is also advancing a robust pipeline of clinical-stage ADC programs, including SGN-CD19A, SGN-CD33A, SGN-LIV1A, ASG-22ME and ASG-15ME. Seattle Genetics has collaborations for its ADC technology with a number of leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, including AbbVie, Agensys (an affiliate of Astellas), Bayer, Genentech, GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer. More information can be found at www.seattlegenetics.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV