ATLANTA, Nov. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco Ltd. (NYSE:IVZ) (herein, the "Company," "we," or "our") today announced that it is commencing a public offering of senior notes pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The net proceeds from this offering will be used to repay all or a portion of the amounts currently drawn on our existing credit facility. Any remaining proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes.
Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are acting as joint bookrunning managers of the senior notes offering.
The offering is being made solely by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus, which has been filed with the SEC. Before you invest, you should read the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus, as well as other documents the Company has filed or will file with the SEC for more complete information about the Company and this offering. You may get these documents for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, the Company, any underwriter or any dealer participating in the offering will arrange to send the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering to you if you request it by contacting Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, 1-800-294-1322; Citigroup Global Markets Inc., 1-800-831-9146; or Morgan Stanley & Co., LLC, 1-866-718-1649.This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described herein, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or other jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV