On November 1, 2013, SIFCO Industries, Inc. (NYSE MKT: SIF) launched a new corporate website in celebration of its 100 th anniversary. Jim Woidke, SIFCO’s Chief Operating Officer said, “Our new website clearly describes who SIFCO is today – a worldwide leader of forgings and machined components to the aerospace and energy markets. We have worked hard the last few years repositioning the company and strengthening our business. SIFCO has returned focus to its forging roots, and our new website assists us in delivering this message.” www.sifco.com.
About SIFCO Industries, Inc. - SIFCO Industries, Inc. is engaged in a variety of metalworking services and produces products primarily for the aerospace and energy industries. The services include forging, heat-treating, coating, and machining. In May 2013, SIFCO Industries was recognized at the 2013 Leading EDGE Awards. This award was developed by the Entrepreneurs EDGE to recognize value-creating, mid-sized companies in the Northeast Ohio region.
Certain statements contained in this press release are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, such as statements relating to financial results and plans for future business development activities, and are thus prospective. Such forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors, which could cause actual results to differ materially from future results expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Potential risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, economic conditions, competition and other uncertainties detailed from time to time in the Company's Securities and Exchange Commission filings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV