- Mobile Device Management (MDM) Services. In release 2.0, Unisys has enhanced this service to manage policies for clients' Android, Windows 8 and Windows RT devices, in addition to the iOS and BlackBerry devices already supported. Unisys can provision applications and place documents securely on all of those devices. The service also includes a service desk to respond to simple incident requests, such as informational queries, password resets and device wipes. An enhanced service option (MDMe) includes a Secure Email Gateway service that validates policy when mobile devices connect to the client's Exchange ActiveSync servers.
- Mobile Application Management (MAM) Services. These new services provide end users with an enterprise application store (EAS) that can deliver mobile apps, manage volume licenses for consumer apps purchased in Apple iTunes, define application usage policy and report on app usage. An enhanced option (MAMe) provides additional security, wrapping apps in an extra layer of software so they can securely access enterprise infrastructure.
- Mobile Content Management (MCM) Services. These new services enable end users to access mobile document libraries (MDL) via their mobile devices. The services also enable IT managers to define policies for use of mobile documents and deliver and remove documents sent to end users through the library.
- Telecom Expense Management (TEM) Services. These new services help businesses streamline use of mobile and data plans by tracking end users' smartphone usage and expenses. They can identify top resource users and use that data to evaluate the cost-efficiency of current plans and propose new plans that are more efficient in containing and reducing expenses.
- Mobile End-User Support Services. An extension of Unisys' end-user support services, these new services are designed to provide the full range of mobile-user support to improve workforce productivity.
Unisys Cloud-Based Managed Mobility Services Help CIOs Rein In "BYOD Sprawl"
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.