- TDS Hacker Alert uses Alcatel-Lucent's Kindsight Broadband Security technology to alert subscribers when devices in their home network are infected by malware and to help them remove the threat.
- In addition to protecting subscribers, TDS is removing unwanted malicious traffic on its network and reducing call volume into its customer support center
- Kindsight Security Labs Malware Quarterly Report found that 10% of home networks and over 0.5% of mobile devices were infected with malware, both increases from the previous quarter.
- Malicious software or "malware" is used by hackers to gain access to devices, steal personal information, generate massive quantities of spam, launch denial of service attacks on business and governments and commit millions of dollars in fraudulent banking and advertising scams.
- The Kindsight Broadband Security solution is key element of The Shift Plan, Alcatel-Lucent's industrial strategy to become a specialist vendor of IP Networking and Ultra-Broadband Access.
TDS Telecommunications Corp. Uses Alcatel-Lucent's Kindsight Solution To Help Protect U.S. Customers From Malicious Hacker Attacks On Home Network
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts