- Revenue for the quarter was $10.1 million, advancing 6% sequentially from the second quarter of this year.
- Mobile revenue reached another quarterly record of $2.9 million, up 65% year-over-year and 12% sequentially from the second quarter of 2013. Mobile ad impressions served in the third quarter were 6.4 billion, up by approximately 1.5 billion sequentially from 4.9 billion in the second quarter of 2013, with third quarter growth driven largely by expansion of Native Advertising.
- Net loss in the quarter improved to $1.5 million or $0.04 per share, compared with a net loss of $2.6 million or $0.07 per share in the third quarter of 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA was a positive $696,000, increasing sequentially for the second consecutive quarter, and up from $95,000 in the third quarter of 2012. (See the important discussion about the presentation of non-GAAP financial measures, and reconciliation to the most directly comparable GAAP financial measures, below.)
- Cash and Cash Equivalents totaled $8.7 million at September 30, 2013, up from $8.3 million at June 30, 2013.
MeetMe Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.