- Net sales were $309.2 million in the quarter ended September 30, 2013, a sequential increase over the immediately preceding quarter of 8.3%, and a year-over-year decrease of 5.6%.
- Operating income in the quarter ended September 30, 2013, was $6.4 million, or 2.1% of net sales.
- Adjusted EBITDA in the quarter ended September 30, 2013, was $32.9 million, or 10.6% of net sales, compared with $41.2 million, or 12.6% of net sales, in the quarter ended September 30, 2012, and compared with $30.7 million, or 10.8% of net sales, in the immediately preceding quarter.
- U.S. GAAP loss per basic and diluted share was $(0.45) for the quarter ended September 30, 2013, on approximately 20 million average shares outstanding.
- Adjusted EPS was a loss of $(0.19) for the quarter, excluding certain non-cash and special income and expense items. Adjusted EPS for the quarters ended September 30, 2012, and June 30, 2013, were $0.27 and $(0.28), respectively.
Viasystems Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.