- Net revenues increased 23% to $163.1 million, compared to $133.1 million in the third quarter of 2012.
- Local revenues, which include net local advertising revenues, retransmission consent fee revenues and television station website revenues, increased 44% to $105.5 million, compared to $73.1 million in the third quarter of 2012.
- Net national revenues increased 26% to $32.8 million, compared to $26.1 million in the third quarter of 2012.
- Interactive revenues, which include revenues from LIN Digital, Nami Media, Inc., Dedicated Media, Inc. and HYFN, Inc., increased 81% to $19.5 million, compared to $10.8 million in the third quarter of 2012.
- Net political revenues were $2.6 million, compared to $20.4 million during the third quarter of 2012.
- Operating income decreased 48% to $23.2 million, compared to $44.4 million in the third quarter of 2012.
- Net income per diluted share was $2.63, which includes a $2.56 per share benefit from special items, compared to $0.36 in the third quarter of 2012, which included a charge of $0.05 per share.
LIN Media LLC Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.