- Gross profit increased by approximately 53% relative to the same quarter last year to $4.88 million;
- Revenue increased by 29% relative to the third quarter of last year to $46.8 million;
- Overall volumes of product sold increased by 19% for the third quarter of 2013 versus the third quarter of 2012;
- Our overall per barrel margin increased by 29% relative to the same quarter a year ago;
- Income before income taxes improved by 486% for the quarter; and
- Net income improved by 11% relative to the third quarter of last year to $2.33 million.
Vertex Energy Reports A 53% Increase In Gross Profit For Third Quarter 2013 Compared To Third Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.