- 95 percent of Americans buy winter holiday gifts each year.
- 56 percent worry about finding the perfect gift for everyone on their list.
- 42 percent of holiday gift-givers care more about finding the perfect gifts than saving money or time.
- 40 percent of gift givers will buy technology or tech accessories this gift-giving season.
- 62 percent of gift givers can point to at least one person on their list who they buy the exact same gift for every time.
- 53 percent of gift givers have had difficulty buying gifts because they ran out of ideas.
Staples Study Shows Holiday Shoppers Stress About Finding The Perfect Gifts, Most Gift Recipients Hard To Please
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.