3Q13 Net Revenues Up 113.0% YOY to RMB487.2 Million 3Q13 Net Income Up 267.1% YOY to RMB129.0 Million 3Q13 Non-GAAP Net Income Up 207.1% YOY to RMB170.8 Million
GUANGZHOU, China, Nov. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- YY Inc. (Nasdaq:YY) ("YY" or the "Company"), a revolutionary rich communication social platform, today announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013.
Third Quarter 2013 Highlights
- Net revenues increased by 113.0% to RMB487.2 million (US$79.6 million) from RMB228.8 million in the corresponding period of 2012, primarily driven by a 126.2% increase in revenues from internet value-added services, or IVAS revenues.
- Net income attributable to YY Inc. increased by 267.1% to RMB129.0 million (US$21.1 million) from RMB35.1 million in the corresponding period of 2012.
- Non-GAAP net income attributable to YY Inc. 1 increased by 207.1% to RMB170.8 million (US$27.9 million) from RMB55.6 million in the corresponding period of 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV