- Permits early repayment of NIS 400 million of the bank debt;
- Decreases B Communications' mandatory bank debt repayments by approximately NIS 150 million per year from approximately NIS 480 million per year to approximately NIS 330 million per year;
- Permits B Communications (SP2) Ltd. (“SP2”), B Communications' wholly-owned subsidiary that holds its Bezeq shares, to pay B Communications a dividend totaling approximately NIS 250 million by November 10, 2013; and
- Revises existing covenants to allow B Communications to cause SP2 to distribute most of the reserves that it accumulates to B Communications.
Internet Gold Announces That It's Subsidiary, B Communications Improves Its Financial Position Through Modifications To Its Financing Agreement With A Consortium Of Israeli Banks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts